Friday, December 10, 2010

Facing my true ENEMY!!!

         At this moment, I want to share my own opinion about drinking. In my 17 years of existence, I've never experienced to be drunken or drink any liquor or alcoholic beverages. It has been my family journey that each one of us must learn how to drink and to know how to socialize with other people. But as a Christian, I stand to my principles in life that I should possess an exemplary character not only to my fellow youth but also to the community. 
         
          Being a teenager, it's hard for me to make friends and to mingle with others. I am not used to go out and go to the clubs that everyone will party, drink beer and have fun, that turned to be the remarkable thing that they could done in life. Sometimes, I think that I will try do those things, for me to expose and to start something new. As I walk in every step of the way, I realized that I accepted Christ in my life, that means I already surrendered all to Him. For me, I should live a life that is pleasing to God and that is Holy and acceptable to Him.
         
          I also don't like to drink because the moment you've tried it, and you liked it, it will be difficult to resist it. That's why I don't want to risk myself to try to do those things. It like putting yourself in a cage that it's hard to get out. And I don't want to live my life in that way of living.
        
           One of my reasons of not drinking, we're wonderfully and beautifully made by God. This body is not my property, I don't have the authority to do bad things in this body. God created us in His likeness and image, I should respect this body which God gave this blessing to us. We must protect it from any bad things that will happened.
   
              Now, it is very clear to me what to do in times of doubt. I should always remember, as Christian I should not be afraid to stand what I believe and show an exemplary character. It's hard but God will always be there to help, to guide and to protect you. By doing this, I'm not just pleasing God but you're also inspiring lives and touching hearts of other people. Face your enemy and make a big DIFFERENCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment